- Main chip: the LM393, MQ-8 gas sensor
- Working voltage: DC5V
1. With a signal output instructions.
2. Dual signal output (TTL level output and analog output)
3. TTL output valid signal for low level. (when the low output electric signal lights at 4. ordinary times, can be directly pick up SCM)
5. Analog 0 ~ 5 v voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
6. High sensitivity to hydrogen
7. Can be resistant to ethanol steam, LPG (petroleum), smoke interference
8. Has a long service life and reliable stability
9. Quick response recovery features
Other types of sensor modules are also available on our website with delivery to anywhere in Pakistan.