The NFC Shield features a transceiver module, MFRC52, which handles wireless communication at 13.56MHz, this means that you can read and write a 13.56MHz tag with this shield. It also lead out the UART interface which can be connect with Serial Bluetooth module or Serial Wifi module, Serial MP3 Player module and D3 / D4 port that can connect to I2C OLED module.
– Standard shield interface, perfectly compatible with Arduino UNO / MEGA2560 .
– Very easy to use with the library for Arduino: RFIDMaster.
– Operating voltage: 4.5~5.2V
– Interface logic level: Onboard level converter chip, compatible with 3.3V / 5V.
– Operating current : 13-26mA
– Idle current : 10-13mA
– Sleep current: <80uA
– Peak current: <50mA
– Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
– Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70 MIFARE Ultralight, mifare Pro, MIFARE DESFire
– Data transfer rate: maximum 10Mbit/s
Application: Smart home project, Voice broadcast access control system, Attendance punch card system.